British rock icons Def Leppard have just announced a huge Australian tour that will see the band play their 1987 release Hysteria LIVE.
Rock history will be made when German rock legends, special guests SCORPIONS, join the tour - the first-ever multi-city tour of Australia in the band’s 50-plus-years history.
Igniting this epic piece of rock music history, Def Leppard will perform Hysteria in full alongside other songs from their 100-million-plus selling catalogue, kicking off in the West with one show at Perth Arena on November 2 before heading to Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney - their first national tour since playing Melbourne and Sydney only in late 2015.
Special guests SCORPIONS will open for Def Leppard on all dates.
- PERTH ARENA FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2
- ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4
- BRISBANE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6
- ROD LAVER ARENA, MELBOURNE THURSDAY NOVEMBER 8
- ICC SYDNEY THEATRE, SYDNEY SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10
Tickets for all shows go on sale at 1pm (local time) on Friday, May 4.