The Hunter continues to lead the way for child immunisation.
Latest figures from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare show 94.9 per cent of one year olds in the Hunter, New England and Central Coast area have received all their jabs.
That's the second highest rate in the country, behind Murrumbidgee (95 per cent).
Other vaccination rates in the Hunter are also well above the national average.
92.3 per cent of two year olds are fully vaccinated, along with 95.4 per cent of five year olds.
The Hunter's highest immunisation rates for one year olds (2015/16):
- 2278 (Barnsley, Killingworth, Wakefield) - 100%
- 2280 (Valentine, Jewells, Belmont, North, Belmont, Belmont South, Marks Point) - 99.3%
- 2299 (Lambton, North Lambton, Jesmond) - 98.8%
The Hunter's lowest immunisation rates for one year olds (2015/16):
- 2265 (Cooranbong, Martinsville) - 84.8%
- 2264 (Bonnells Bay, Morisset, Dora Creek, Brightwaters, Balcolyn) - 86.7%
- 2306 (Windale) - 90.6%
See the full report HERE.