Fire has destroyed a house in Cooks Hill this morning.
Firefighters were called to Parry Street just before 5:15am, where they found the small home engulfed in flames.
Six fire trucks were needed to extinguish the blaze.
A man believed to be in his 30's managed to get out safely, thanks to a smoke alarm.
"He was pretty fortunate, as the fire got hold of the front bedroom and was just getting into the hallway when he got out," Fire and Rescue NSW Inspector Peter Nies said.
It's believed the fire was sparked by an electrical fault.