Photo: Instagram / @sebastian8mc
Looking for a getaway a little closer to home? Looking to escape all the hustle and bustle of the city? Looking to be one with nature? We’ve got you covered.
Kathmandu know a little somethin' when it comes to camping - they've done the hard yards and dug up the top camping spot in NSW and thrown us a few tips for the not-so-experienced camper.
Honeymoon Bay, located in Jervis Bay, is just downright beautiful. The secluded beach is the perfect spot for a romantic, relaxing getaway. We can see why it was voted the top camping spot in the state!
If you haven’t camped before, here are some tips to better your trip.
- Make sure you've got the right gear: do your research on sleeping bags and tents. Make sure you're getting the right one for you so you're comfortable.
- Make a list before you go and don't forget the small things: matches in a waterproof container, hand sanitiser, soap and face wipes are ALL must-haves. This goes for bottle openers as well!
- NYLON ROPE, DUCT TAPE AND ZIP-TIES. These three products can get you out of almost any situation.
- Take a good flood light to light up your area when the sun goes down!
- Leave only your footprints and leave only with memories, photos and what you came with.